The consumer protection laws of the various CIS states and the Russian Federation, for the certification of goods and services, protect each market from products of inferior quality and ensure the protection and safety of consumers and employees.
According to these laws, a certificate of conformity or a declaration of conformity, issued by the pursuant “State Committee for Standardisation, Metrology and Certification” (ROSSTANDART, UkrSEPRO, GOSSTANDART etc.), is obliged for the delivery of certain goods to these countries.
We provide you with the following certificates, necessary for customs clearance and start-up for exporting goods into the Russian Federation or the CIS countries:
- GOST/UkrSEPRO Certificate of Conformity or Declaration of Conformity
- GOST-R EX proof Certificate of Conformity for ex-equipment
- RosTechNadzor Permit to use (RTN)
- Sanitary Epidemiological Conclusion of RosPotrebNadzor (Hygiene Certificate)
- TR Fire Safety Certificate
- Metrological Certificate (Pattern approval Certificate)
- Exemption letter of VNIIS or other authorities
All further mentioned certification details are underpinned by Russian norms and regulations. Due to the fact that the regulations of CIS countries are quite similar and mostly differ only in the designation of the certificate or the name of the authority itself, the certification process of each CIS country is not specified separately.